Monday, December 16, 2013

Dec. 16, 2013

Hello Family!

Sorry this letter is going to be reallllly quick and short!
This week is transfers.. (actually tomorrow is...) I am sooo sad because Sister Sedgwick is being taken from me... the day has come :(  I am SO grateful for her! She is so dear to me and we will be friends/sisters for life. I have learned everything from her. She is the hardest working, most loving, talented missionary you will meet! She is going to work miracles in Londrina! She will be serving in the same ward as our mission president! How exciting! 

I will be staying in Maringá for Christmas!!! I will be in a trio with sister Araúja and sister Corrêa. Back to a trio like OKC! It will be different working two areas at once... but we have three Sisters to conquer this task! 

We had a really great last week. I am still loving this ward and area and cannot wait to see what the future holds!!! Love you all and pray that this week is a wonderful one!
Love Sister Edwards

...the awesome coooooool sky of Brasil. this day was so hot. the pavement was so hot it was burning my feet though my shoes! We call this area "the end of the world'
Taking a short cut through a plantation in the rain...we got really dirty
Our new awesome investigators!!!!! I love these two! Hearts sooo prepared!
Adriano and Kathia

No comments:

Post a Comment