Monday, October 14, 2013

13 de Outubro 2013 continued...

I love being a missionary. I love the people of Brazil. I love the spirit. I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ restored to the earth. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet and called by God. I know that He saw God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. I know the Book of Mormon is true and contains answers to every question we have and will ever have in this life!

Iris, Alana'a sister, told me that everyone on Facebook is putting up a picture of the Book of Mormon and bearing their testimonies about it. If I could use facebook right now I would too! I dont know if this is just in Brazil but I imagine in the USA too. I invite you to do this too! What an awesome and simple, yet powerful way to be a missionary in our world today! Have a "Family missionary counsel!" I loved that story from Elder M Russell Ballard. 
"The Most important work is the Work of the the Lord." -President Thomas S. Monson


No comments:

Post a Comment