Monday, November 17, 2014

Nov. 17th Last letter- Coming Home!!!!

Helllllllooooooooo Everybody!!!!!

Yep. The time has come.   Incredibly.   Sadly.   I am sooo full of mixed feelings! 

Tonight is our dinner with Presidente Genaro and Sister Genaro. I am pretty sure I'll cry my eyes out! 

Tomorrow I catch a flight to São Paulo and from there take a night flight to Atlanta! (That is where Sister VerHorf is from. Maybe her mom will meet up with me there to say hi... we will see:) 

Then.... to Portland! I cant believe it! I still dont feel like I am really going home. It so sureal. 

The members are so loving here. We had about 3 goodbye parties. I only cry when i think about how much I love each of these people, members and investigators and recent converts...

...ahhh!I feel like I am leaving a part of my heart here and its painful. But at the same time I really do feel like this is just another transfer, another calling from the Lord. 

I cant wait to see you all! 

I need to finish packing and getting things organized and weighing my bags. 

But know that I love you alllll! Thanks for following my blog and supporting me, reading all my letters! I loved my mission and wouldn't trade it for anything!!!  

I learned so much and my testimony grew so much. I really do feel like a new person. I am so grateful for my interview with Presidente. I love him so much, he helped me with so many worries!!! (Leaving the mission work that I love, future plans, schooling, adjusting...)

Okay world... here I come! Can't wait to see you all!! 

Love, for the last time, 
Sister Edwards

Interviews w Pres. Genaro 
Goodbye luncheon with Ward Sisters


Tradition in Brazil when Missionaries finish missions

Ward goodbyes. Children so kind.
Freshly painted wall

No comments:

Post a Comment