Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014 - Assis

Hello everyone,

This week was good. I was able to talk to my family. I was really great to see everyone's faces and hear all their voices. Made me realize how much I miss each of them. 

I am so proud to be the sister of each of my siblings. They are incredible and I am so happy to see them doing all they are doing in their lives right now. They have all grown up! Hard to believe how tall and old they are now!

This week I caught my FIRST misson cold! Do you believe it? I almost made it a whole year... wait I am lying... everyone in the MTC was sick, too. Okay, my first cold in the field! I think it was inevitable because my companion was sick. When you are together 24/7 its hard to avoid haha. But we are both "getting better side." 

This week we had an awesome opportunity to being teaching em eleito!!!! Our golden investigator. His name is Cleber. He is 19 and a friend of one of the members of the ward. He is loves studying the scriptures and pretty much anything that we give him to read. We are excited to see his progress. 

We have been working alot with this family that we love so dearly and hope to be having a little wedding here soon:) I will keep you updated! 

I pray that everyone is well and that you all have a great week! Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate you all and love you so much.

Love, Sister Edwards





Love this family!

Family Home Evening- Armor of God

Sister buãs eu e miria

No comments:

Post a Comment