Monday, July 22, 2013

Companions

Sister: Leavitt, Freeman, Edwards

 
Thank you for the email, support and love! I really am loving my mission. I wouldn't want to be any where else right now!  I love sharing the feeling I am having! I am meeting the most incredible people and serving with the most loving and hard working missionaries. Our ward is awesome! 

Sounds like things are going well and that makes me very happy to hear. I hope they are! I pray for you all every night! Thank you for everything! 

I am learning SO much! I am grateful for all that I am experiencing. Thanks for reading my letters! haha Glad people do! Will tell you more in my main letter.

Love,
Rachel

 

Sister Leavitt cleaning out drain!

Yards here have statues. This is my favorite! Those that know me...I love elephants!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your engaged congrats, seen you are registered online!!! Exciting

    ReplyDelete